Lisa has over 20 years of experience in the Boston residential real estate market. She has been consistent with her real estate sales each year through hard work, persistence, and her high level of customer service.
Lisa thrives on finding the perfect homes for her buyer clients. She also knows how important a seller’s role is in a transaction and understands the differing needs of each seller and the differing markets each year. She works hard to make sure the full home sale process, whether for a buyer or seller runs smoothly. Her specialties in real estate sales include condominium sales and multi-family condominium conversions and first time homebuyers in the metro Boston area.
Lisa is originally from St. Louis, Missouri. She moved to the East Coast in 1992 to pursue her Equestrian dreams, where she lived in various locations across the United States from West Palm Beach, FL to Bridgehampton, NY, finally settling in Boston after retiring from the show jumping circuit. Riding horses is still her passion, which she enjoys now as a hobby in her free time.
She also spends time volunteering with local Boston schools. In the summer, she loves a day at the beach with her family and in the winter to get her fill of outdoor activity, she heads up north for some downhill skiing. She currently resides in Back Bay with her husband and her little girl.
• – CRS Designation – Certified Residential Specialist
• – ABR Designation – Accredited Buyer Representative
• – GRI Designation – Graduate Realtor Institute
• – ERA Leader’s Circle Award
• – ERA Ambassadors Circle Award
• – ERA Beyond Excellence Award 3 years in a row
• – BA and BS from William Woods University
• – Member of the Boston Delta Gamma Alumnae Association
• – Member of the Junior League of Boston
• – Member of the Neighborhood Association of Back Bay
• – Member of the United States Equestrian Federation, Inc.
• – Recognized by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as a member of the Historic Real Estate Program