110 Hollis St, Weymouth, MA 02190
Classic colonial on a huge lot that backs up to a wooded area with trails to Weymouth Great Pond!
Don't miss this freshly painted renovated gem with TWO car garage and newer roof! Well appointed kitchen with granite & stainless, gas stove & plenty of cabinets makes cooking a breeze. Sunny dining room opens into the living room, both rooms wrapped in windows to let the light flood in. The necessary half bath rounds out the first floor. There are 3 bedrooms and a full bath with tub on the 2nd floor. Rich gorgeous hardwood floors gleam throughout the first and second floors. Finally the third floor boasts a family room and guest room or home office and a beautiful new bathroom. Plentiful storage and full laundry are in large basement. The large grassy fully fenced in back yard has a custom fire pit, place to garden, room to run & a playset for the kiddos! Minutes to the train to Boston, South Shore Hospital, Whole Foods, restaurants and shopping. All you need to do is move in!
- Property TypeSingle Family Home
- Living Area1666 sf
- No. of Floors3 + basement
- MLS ID TBD
- Asking Price$595,000
- Parking Spaces2 Garaged
Lisa has over 15 years of experience in the Boston residential real estate market and has helped her clients transact over $100 million dollars worth of property. She has been consistent with her real estate sales each year through hard work, persistence, and her high level of customer service.
Lisa thrives on finding the perfect homes for her buyer clients. She also knows how important a seller’s role is in a transaction and understands the differing needs of each seller and the differing markets each year. She works hard to make sure the full home sale process, whether for a buyer or seller runs smoothly. Her specialties in real estate sales include condominium sales and multi-family condominium conversions and first time homebuyers in the metro Boston area.
Lisa is originally from St. Louis, Missouri. She attended William Woods University in Fulton, Missouri where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Equestrian Science. She moved to the East Coast in 1992 to pursue her Equestrian dreams, where she lived in various locations across the United States from West Palm Beach, FL to Bridgehampton, NY, finally settling in Boston after retiring from the show jumping circuit. Riding horses is still her passion, which she enjoys now as a hobby in her free time.
She also spends time volunteering with local Boston schools. In the summer, she loves a day at the beach with her family and in the winter to get her fill of outdoor activity, she heads up north for some downhill skiing. She currently resides in Back Bay with her husband and her little girl.
• – CRS Designation – Certified Residential Specialist
• – ABR Designation – Accredited Buyer Representative
• – GRI Designation – Graduate Realtor Institute
• – ERA BREG Top Producing Buyer’s Agent – 2007
• – ERA Leader’s Circle Award
• – ERA Ambassadors Circle Award
• – ERA Beyond Excellence Award 3 years in a row
• – ERA Team Excellence Award – 2004
• – BA and BS from William Woods University
• – Member of the Boston Delta Gamma Alumnae Association
• – Member of the Junior League of Boston
• – Member of the Neighborhood Association of Back Bay
• – Member of the United States Equestrian Federation, Inc.
• – Recognized by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as a member of the Historic Real Estate Program