31 Massachusetts Ave. Unit B2,
Boston, MA 02115
Renovated real one bedroom in the Back Bay under $500K!
Large kitchen with many cabinets and a breakfast bar perfect for eating, prepping or entertaining. Real bedroom that fits a queen bed and has a good size closet. Hardwood floors in living room and bedroom. Garden level unit but has full size windows with decent light. Building and unit totally renovated in 2016. Elevator building and elevator does come to this floor. Low condo fee of $254/mo includes heat and hot water. Great unit for an investment property or for a parent to buy for student, 1st time home buyer, pied a terre; this property works for so many! Amazing location close to the Green Line T station, #1 bus to Cambridge, Longwood Medical area, Fenway, many colleges: Berklee, MIT, BU, Northeastern, New England Conservatory, Boston Conservatory; walk or bike to the Esplanade and Charles River, and minutes to shopping and restaurants on Newbury Street! Pet friendly! Photos have been virtually staged. Easy to show anytime!
- Property TypeCondo
- Living Area480 sf
- Condo Fee$254/month
- Taxes $4,520/year
- Asking Price$498,000
Lisa has over 15 years of experience in the Boston residential real estate market and has helped her clients transact over $100 million dollars worth of property. She has been consistent with her real estate sales each year through hard work, persistence, and her high level of customer service.
Lisa thrives on finding the perfect homes for her buyer clients. She also knows how important a seller’s role is in a transaction and understands the differing needs of each seller and the differing markets each year. She works hard to make sure the full home sale process, whether for a buyer or seller runs smoothly. Her specialties in real estate sales include condominium sales and multi-family condominium conversions and first time homebuyers in the metro Boston area.
Lisa is originally from St. Louis, Missouri. She attended William Woods University in Fulton, Missouri where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Equestrian Science. She moved to the East Coast in 1992 to pursue her Equestrian dreams, where she lived in various locations across the United States from West Palm Beach, FL to Bridgehampton, NY, finally settling in Boston after retiring from the show jumping circuit. Riding horses is still her passion, which she enjoys now as a hobby in her free time.
She also spends time volunteering with local Boston schools. In the summer, she loves a day at the beach with her family and in the winter to get her fill of outdoor activity, she heads up north for some downhill skiing. She currently resides in Back Bay with her husband and her little girl.
• – CRS Designation – Certified Residential Specialist
• – ABR Designation – Accredited Buyer Representative
• – GRI Designation – Graduate Realtor Institute
• – ERA BREG Top Producing Buyer’s Agent – 2007
• – ERA Leader’s Circle Award
• – ERA Ambassadors Circle Award
• – ERA Beyond Excellence Award 3 years in a row
• – ERA Team Excellence Award – 2004
• – BA and BS from William Woods University
• – Member of the Boston Delta Gamma Alumnae Association
• – Member of the Junior League of Boston
• – Member of the Neighborhood Association of Back Bay
• – Member of the United States Equestrian Federation, Inc.
• – Recognized by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as a member of the Historic Real Estate Program