345 Commonwealth Ave. Unit 5 Boston, MA 02215
Huge beautiful Back Bay condo on the sunny side of tree lined Commonwealth Ave!
Elegant two bedroom unit located in a traditional brownstone with hardwood floors, open living room, gorgeous custom wood work, recessed lighting and a wood burning fireplace. Renovated eat in kitchen with granite and stainless appliances and washer and dryer. Good closet space and built ins for storage. Elevator in building. The common roof deck boasts amazing views of the Back Bay, the 4th of July fireworks, and the Boston Marathon! Close to great restaurants, shopping on Newbury St, walking or biking on the Esplanade, Longwood Medical area, Cambridge Biotech area, all major highways and only a block from the Green line T station. This location cannot be beat! Rental parking available.
- Property TypeCondominium
- Living Area1103 sf
- No. of Floors1
- MLS ID TBD
- Parking Spaces$300/mo Rental Parking
Lisa has over 15 years of experience in the Boston residential real estate market and has helped her clients transact over $100 million dollars worth of property. She has been consistent with her real estate sales each year through hard work, persistence, and her high level of customer service.
Lisa thrives on finding the perfect homes for her buyer clients. She also knows how important a seller’s role is in a transaction and understands the differing needs of each seller and the differing markets each year. She works hard to make sure the full home sale process, whether for a buyer or seller runs smoothly. Her specialties in real estate sales include condominium sales and multi-family condominium conversions and first time homebuyers in the metro Boston area.
Lisa is originally from St. Louis, Missouri. She attended William Woods University in Fulton, Missouri where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Equestrian Science. She moved to the East Coast in 1992 to pursue her Equestrian dreams, where she lived in various locations across the United States from West Palm Beach, FL to Bridgehampton, NY, finally settling in Boston after retiring from the show jumping circuit. Riding horses is still her passion, which she enjoys now as a hobby in her free time.
She also spends time volunteering with local Boston schools. In the summer, she loves a day at the beach with her family and in the winter to get her fill of outdoor activity, she heads up north for some downhill skiing. She currently resides in Back Bay with her husband and her little girl.
• – CRS Designation – Certified Residential Specialist
• – ABR Designation – Accredited Buyer Representative
• – GRI Designation – Graduate Realtor Institute
• – ERA BREG Top Producing Buyer’s Agent – 2007
• – ERA Leader’s Circle Award
• – ERA Ambassadors Circle Award
• – ERA Beyond Excellence Award 3 years in a row
• – ERA Team Excellence Award – 2004
• – BA and BS from William Woods University
• – Member of the Boston Delta Gamma Alumnae Association
• – Member of the Junior League of Boston
• – Member of the Neighborhood Association of Back Bay
• – Member of the United States Equestrian Federation, Inc.
• – Recognized by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as a member of the Historic Real Estate Program