35 Queensberry St. Unit 4 Boston, MA 02215
Opportunity in West Fenway!
This unit a great opportunity to get into the real estate market in Boston! Perfect for a pied-a-terre, medical resident, investor, first time home buyer, so many options. This unit has been renovated and the kitchen has granite and stainless and a tile bath. The floors are a beautiful bamboo that show off in the sun from the large windows and high ceilings. It feels larger than the 420 square feet of space and there is room for a desk to work from home. It is an amazing use of space! The low condo fee includes heat and hot water. This classic Boston building is professionally managed and has bike storage and a laundry room one floor down in the basement. Close to many colleges, the Longwood medical area, the Green Line T, and minutes to parks, shopping, restaurants with easy access to all major highways!
- Property TypeCondominium
- Living Area420 sf
- No. of Floors1
- MLS ID TBD
- Condo Fee$299/mo
- Parking SpacesResident Street Parking
2019-2020 average sale price for a single family home in the Fenway is $505,700
Lisa has over 15 years of experience in the Boston residential real estate market and has helped her clients transact over $100 million dollars worth of property. She has been consistent with her real estate sales each year through hard work, persistence, and her high level of customer service.
Lisa thrives on finding the perfect homes for her buyer clients. She also knows how important a seller’s role is in a transaction and understands the differing needs of each seller and the differing markets each year. She works hard to make sure the full home sale process, whether for a buyer or seller runs smoothly. Her specialties in real estate sales include condominium sales and multi-family condominium conversions and first time homebuyers in the metro Boston area.
Lisa is originally from St. Louis, Missouri. She attended William Woods University in Fulton, Missouri where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Equestrian Science. She moved to the East Coast in 1992 to pursue her Equestrian dreams, where she lived in various locations across the United States from West Palm Beach, FL to Bridgehampton, NY, finally settling in Boston after retiring from the show jumping circuit. Riding horses is still her passion, which she enjoys now as a hobby in her free time.
She also spends time volunteering with local Boston schools. In the summer, she loves a day at the beach with her family and in the winter to get her fill of outdoor activity, she heads up north for some downhill skiing. She currently resides in Back Bay with her husband and her little girl.
• – CRS Designation – Certified Residential Specialist
• – ABR Designation – Accredited Buyer Representative
• – GRI Designation – Graduate Realtor Institute
• – ERA BREG Top Producing Buyer’s Agent – 2007
• – ERA Leader’s Circle Award
• – ERA Ambassadors Circle Award
• – ERA Beyond Excellence Award 3 years in a row
• – ERA Team Excellence Award – 2004
• – BA and BS from William Woods University
• – Member of the Boston Delta Gamma Alumnae Association
• – Member of the Junior League of Boston
• – Member of the Neighborhood Association of Back Bay
• – Member of the United States Equestrian Federation, Inc.
• – Recognized by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as a member of the Historic Real Estate Program