141 W 2nd St - Unit 102
Boston, MA: South Boston, 02127
Gorgeous 2 Bedroom Condo at the Spice Lofts
Step into the sunshine in this stunning loft with soaring 10 foot ceilings and 7 foot high windows! This south facing corner unit sits on a high first floor giving privacy while overlooking Flaherty Park. Inside you can enjoy entertaining while cooking on a gas range in your granite and stainless kitchen that is open to the dining and living areas. Central AC will cool you off in the summer and a GARAGE parking space will keep your car warm and snow free in the winter. In unit washer and dryer, recessed lighting and hardwood floors throughout complete this perfect space. This elevator building was gut renovated in 2010 and a new common roof deck is in the works for the new owner. Only a 7 minute walk to the Red Line Broadway T station, a mile and a half to the beach or to Lawn on D, short walk to downtown Boston & the new Seaport area, and easy driving access to I-93 and the Mass Pike. Finally you can walk to tons of great restaurants and Whole Foods is close by.
- Property TypeCondominium
- Year Converted2010
- Living Area1243 sf
- No. of Floors1
- MLS ID 72581675
- Condo Fee$317.71/mo
- Owner Occupancy13/17
- Parking Spaces1 garage space
2019 average sale price for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condominium in South Boston is $850,839
Lisa has over 15 years of experience in the Boston residential real estate market and has helped her clients transact over $100 million dollars worth of property. She has been consistent with her real estate sales each year through hard work, persistence, and her high level of customer service.
Lisa thrives on finding the perfect homes for her buyer clients. She also knows how important a seller’s role is in a transaction and understands the differing needs of each seller and the differing markets each year. She works hard to make sure the full home sale process, whether for a buyer or seller runs smoothly. Her specialties in real estate sales include condominium sales and multi-family condominium conversions and first time homebuyers in the metro Boston area.
Lisa is originally from St. Louis, Missouri. She attended William Woods University in Fulton, Missouri where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Equestrian Science. She moved to the East Coast in 1992 to pursue her Equestrian dreams, where she lived in various locations across the United States from West Palm Beach, FL to Bridgehampton, NY, finally settling in Boston after retiring from the show jumping circuit. Riding horses is still her passion, which she enjoys now as a hobby in her free time.
She also spends time volunteering with local Boston schools. In the summer, she loves a day at the beach with her family and in the winter to get her fill of outdoor activity, she heads up north for some downhill skiing. She currently resides in Back Bay with her husband and her little girl.
• – CRS Designation – Certified Residential Specialist
• – ABR Designation – Accredited Buyer Representative
• – GRI Designation – Graduate Realtor Institute
• – ERA BREG Top Producing Buyer’s Agent – 2007
• – ERA Leader’s Circle Award
• – ERA Ambassadors Circle Award
• – ERA Beyond Excellence Award 3 years in a row
• – ERA Team Excellence Award – 2004
• – BA and BS from William Woods University
• – Member of the Boston Delta Gamma Alumnae Association
• – Member of the Junior League of Boston
• – Member of the Neighborhood Association of Back Bay
• – Member of the United States Equestrian Federation, Inc.
• – Recognized by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as a member of the Historic Real Estate Program