37 Queensberry St. Boston, MA 02215
Rare single family home for sale in the Fenway!
"The Pantry" offers a rare opportunity to own a single family home at a great price in Boston! This home gained it's name from being a convenience store in the 1930's. Eventually it became a laundromat with living quarters above and in 2005 two floors were added and the single family vision came to life! With FOUR bedrooms and 2440 square feet of space, there is plenty of room to work from home and spread out. There are 2 tandem parking spaces directly out back and 2 decks off the back, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, hardwood floors throughout, central AC, and in unit washer and dryer. This is the perfect city home with no condo fees and no neighbors upstairs or downstairs. The home was just freshly painted and all wood floors have been refinished. Close to many colleges, a 10 minute walk to Boston Latin, the Longwood medical area, the Green Line T, and minutes to parks, shopping, restaurants with easy access to all major highways!
- Property TypeSingle Family Home
- Year Converted2005
- Living Area2440 sf
- No. of Floors4
- MLS ID TBD
- Condo Fee$0/mo
- Parking Spaces2
2019-2020 average sale price for a single family home in the Fenway is $1,980,000
Lisa has over 15 years of experience in the Boston residential real estate market and has helped her clients transact over $100 million dollars worth of property. She has been consistent with her real estate sales each year through hard work, persistence, and her high level of customer service.
Lisa thrives on finding the perfect homes for her buyer clients. She also knows how important a seller’s role is in a transaction and understands the differing needs of each seller and the differing markets each year. She works hard to make sure the full home sale process, whether for a buyer or seller runs smoothly. Her specialties in real estate sales include condominium sales and multi-family condominium conversions and first time homebuyers in the metro Boston area.
Lisa is originally from St. Louis, Missouri. She attended William Woods University in Fulton, Missouri where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Equestrian Science. She moved to the East Coast in 1992 to pursue her Equestrian dreams, where she lived in various locations across the United States from West Palm Beach, FL to Bridgehampton, NY, finally settling in Boston after retiring from the show jumping circuit. Riding horses is still her passion, which she enjoys now as a hobby in her free time.
She also spends time volunteering with local Boston schools. In the summer, she loves a day at the beach with her family and in the winter to get her fill of outdoor activity, she heads up north for some downhill skiing. She currently resides in Back Bay with her husband and her little girl.
• – CRS Designation – Certified Residential Specialist
• – ABR Designation – Accredited Buyer Representative
• – GRI Designation – Graduate Realtor Institute
• – ERA BREG Top Producing Buyer’s Agent – 2007
• – ERA Leader’s Circle Award
• – ERA Ambassadors Circle Award
• – ERA Beyond Excellence Award 3 years in a row
• – ERA Team Excellence Award – 2004
• – BA and BS from William Woods University
• – Member of the Boston Delta Gamma Alumnae Association
• – Member of the Junior League of Boston
• – Member of the Neighborhood Association of Back Bay
• – Member of the United States Equestrian Federation, Inc.
• – Recognized by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as a member of the Historic Real Estate Program