261 W 5th St #2, South Boston, MA 02127
Plenty of room to work from home in this SUNNY open 2 bedroom, 2 bath PENTHOUSE!
The spacious living, dining and kitchen areas are an entertainers dream with all areas open and flowing flanked by a warm gas fireplace on one end and a private deck on the other and you have roof rights! The fully equipped kitchen offers plenty of storage in the maple cabinets and has stainless appliances and granite countertops with extra room to prep on the large kitchen island with breakfast bar. The whole unit and the common areas have newly refinished hardwood floors & fresh paint! Both bedrooms upstairs are roomy and can fit a king sized bed! The master has a walk in closet and direct access to the bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. There is a newer washer & dryer IN the unit and small storage space in the basement. Ideal location with easy access to the Broadway T (red line), buses, and all major highways. Walk to the beach and to some of the best restaurants in town! Rental parking available.
- Property TypeCondo Upper, Top/Penthouse
- Year Converted2004
- Living Area1,361 Sq. Ft.
- No. of Floors2
- MLS ID 72728949
- Condo Fee$180/mo
- Parking Spaces1 Off-Street, Leased
2020 average sale price for a 2 bed 2 bath condo in South Boston is $845,815
Lisa has over 15 years of experience in the Boston residential real estate market and has helped her clients transact over $100 million dollars worth of property. She has been consistent with her real estate sales each year through hard work, persistence, and her high level of customer service.
Lisa thrives on finding the perfect homes for her buyer clients. She also knows how important a seller’s role is in a transaction and understands the differing needs of each seller and the differing markets each year. She works hard to make sure the full home sale process, whether for a buyer or seller runs smoothly. Her specialties in real estate sales include condominium sales and multi-family condominium conversions and first time homebuyers in the metro Boston area.
Lisa is originally from St. Louis, Missouri. She attended William Woods University in Fulton, Missouri where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Equestrian Science. She moved to the East Coast in 1992 to pursue her Equestrian dreams, where she lived in various locations across the United States from West Palm Beach, FL to Bridgehampton, NY, finally settling in Boston after retiring from the show jumping circuit. Riding horses is still her passion, which she enjoys now as a hobby in her free time.
She also spends time volunteering with local Boston schools. In the summer, she loves a day at the beach with her family and in the winter to get her fill of outdoor activity, she heads up north for some downhill skiing. She currently resides in Back Bay with her husband and her little girl.
• – CRS Designation – Certified Residential Specialist
• – ABR Designation – Accredited Buyer Representative
• – GRI Designation – Graduate Realtor Institute
• – ERA BREG Top Producing Buyer’s Agent – 2007
• – ERA Leader’s Circle Award
• – ERA Ambassadors Circle Award
• – ERA Beyond Excellence Award 3 years in a row
• – ERA Team Excellence Award – 2004
• – BA and BS from William Woods University
• – Member of the Boston Delta Gamma Alumnae Association
• – Member of the Junior League of Boston
• – Member of the Neighborhood Association of Back Bay
• – Member of the United States Equestrian Federation, Inc.
• – Recognized by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as a member of the Historic Real Estate Program